This week’s theme: ‘Hills’
(1) What is the highest mountain in Victoria?
Answer: Mount Bogong.
(2) Which multi-national corporation originally took its name from the NSW city of Broken Hill?
(3) All of Western Australia’s 20 highest peaks are in what mountain range? (bonus: What is the highest peak in WA?)
Answer: Hammersley Range (bonus: Mount Meharry).
(4) What iconic Australian product was first manufactured by Lance Hill in an Adelaide backyard in 1945?
Answer: Hills Hoist.
(5) Blue Hills ran from February 1949 until September 1976. What was it?
Answer: ABC Radio serial.